Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Road to Shenzhen, CHINA!



Covering The World University Games for Fox College Sports was a dream come true.
Up until the day we left for China, I would wake up each morning pitching myself as a reminder that my dream was about to become a reality. Not only was I getting paid to travel across the world and cover sports all day (aaamazing), but my little sister Annie was hired as the Production Assistant. 



Our road to Shenzhen began 6 weeks before we left the country. Once Annie and I booked the gig, China was the only thing on our mind. From getting our visas, finding inspirational athlete stories, and learning everything about the 17 different events the US was proudly competing in…those 6 weeks flew by and felt like 6 days.

Once August 8th finally arrived, we were ready to go….





No comments:

Post a Comment