Monday, February 13, 2012

All Dolled Up

Fashion has always been such a great way to express personal style, so I'm sharing mine with you by introducing a new segment to my blog: All Dolled Up with Vanessa Perilman.


It's always fun when my designer pal Vanessa Perilman comes over to style me. Im having a bit of an obsession these days over brooke shields amazing locks in the BLUE LAGOON. Channeling her from the movie we twisted my hair in a soft braid, and gave it a more rugged look by mixing it with a leopard high/low printed dress, a rocker chic leather jacket and some cute suede booties from Jeffrey Campbell. I love how innocent the hair looks with the cooler pieces like the leather jacket...and of course, the outfit wouldn't be complete without the CHANEL! 




Outfit: 
Leather bomber jacket: Zara 
Leopard dress: LF: http://www.lfstores.com/ 
Booties: Jeffrey Campbell Havana
Purse: CHANEL 
Double heart necklace: first gift from my boyfriend 



On Vanessa
Coat: Burberry
 Black turtleneck dress: American Apparel
Boots: Topshop
Bag; vintage coach


4 comments:

  1. Love the dress mixed with the leather jacket!!! Short in the front & long in the back dresses are all the rave now!! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I'm obsessed with high/low dresses and skirts right now. It's fun and playful, with a little sexy feel in the front :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your recommendation.I want to tell you True Religion Outlet store is also a good choice.

    ReplyDelete