Friday, July 15, 2011

Udi's Inspired Pizza

After sharing all my favorite gluten free brands I was hit with an overwhelming craving for Udi's pizza! One of my favorite ways to cook is without a plan. I open the fridge, grab everything that looks delicious  at that moment, and then find a way to piece it all together.


Crust:
Udi's gluten free pizza crust

Sauce: 
Cover 1/2 the pizza crust with artichoke lemon pesto & and the other 1/2 with homemade pesto

First layer of toppings:
Sliced goat mozzarella & sliced buffalo mozzarella balls (both from Whole Foods)

Second layer of toppings:
Shredded rotisserie chicken, kalamata olives, sliced zucchini squash & sliced smoked gouda cheese

Wine:
La Crema Pino Noir Sonoma Coast


Pre-heat the oven to 450, then cook your pizza 16-20 minutes based on how crispy you like your crust. I usually cook it for about 22 minutes, but I love crispy crust! Let it cool, then devour your delicious masterpiece! 

No comments:

Post a Comment