Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gluten Freaks

Hello fellow gluten freaks :) I know first hand how life altering it can be to find out you have a gluten intolerance. Now instead of focusing on what you can't eat, let's flip it around and find all the delicious brands you CAN eat.

My family and I have had 4 years of trial and error with great brands and cardboard tasting brands...So after years of these companies finally figuring out how to make GF food taste delicious...here are my gluten freakin' favorite brands.




Udi's products are a staple in my pantry and fridge. They make the best GF bread products I've ever tasted. A couple of my favorites are the whole grain bread, pizza crust, blueberry muffins & vanilla granola!




Since I'm completely addicted to granola, I have 2 favorite brands: Bakery on Main and By Hand Granola! If you're going for more of the breakfast cereal granola, go with Bakery on Main, but if you want a healthy dessert, By Hand is always a great idea! 




You can find Bakery on Main at Whole Foods and By Hand locally around Manhattan Beach at GROW & the Tea Exchange.




I never liked pretzels until I tried Glutino's. Every type of pretzel they make has a delicious buttery and light taste. My favorite are the yogurt covered pretzels.




Pamela's has literally saved gluten free cooking. Every batch is moist and full of flavor. My favorite Palema's products are: Chocolate brownie mix, baking and pancake mix, and her pecan shortbread cookies shown below.




These cookies also make great pie crusts!




Tinkyada's Pasta Joy's rice based pastas are a great dinner choice.




Skinny Crisps are the best GF cracker I've tried in years...toasted onion is a family fav.




Last, but not least...BEER. REDBRIDGE gluten free beer nailed the taste test. You can find it at Whole Foods, local bars and Dodger Stadium to name a few...


Happy eating GLUTEN FREAKS!





No comments:

Post a Comment