Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feeling Fierce

shooting Angels Weekly

chatting with Garrett Richards
Torii rocking his hula gear during BP

Last Wednesday was a day of firsts...first time shooting Angels Weekly during a game, first player I've met with the same birthday as me (Garrett), and Torii's first hula.

Outfit:
With summer in the air, I went for the young professional look, rocking the Angels red pencil skirt, but adding some flare with the chiffon leopard top.

top: Buffalo Exchange // skirt: Ganni (Anthro) // heels: Steve Madden


Catch Angels Weekly Friday nights after the Angels game on Fox Sports West


Xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Alex, I enjoy watching you interview the angels and get the inside scoop for us. The last thing I saw was you interviewing hank, bourjos, and trumbo in the car together. And the time you interviewed bourjos with his family at their house.

    ReplyDelete