Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vintage Gems


Spring cleaning is in the air, so it’s out with the old and in with the new(ish). Last week I cleared out my closet, and got rid of one piece for every new item I’ve bought since January. After giving my sisters a first pick at my old clothes, I bagged the oldies and headed to Buffalo Exchange.

After selling a couple pieces, I always do a quick browse around the store. I’ve needed some new high heel booties for work, and within minutes I found a couple keepers. BUT it wasn’t until I was at the register about to close out that I saw her- a gorgeous red vintage CHANEL. It was love at first site- it looked like a Pocahontas adventure pouch and it’s Angels red :)

CHANEL $175

Vince Camuto $49 

Steve Madden $39


With the left over clothes Buffalo didn’t purchase, I gave 3 full trash bags to the Goodwill.

Happy spring :)


Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment