Monday, April 23, 2012

Work it Out

With a new job, comes a new look, and a slight adjustment to my style- the on camera working girl :) 




The cropped, short sleeve sweater is great for those cooler summer days. When working I wear it over a loose under shirt, but around the beach I would pair this with my high wasted jean shorts.

Sweater: Forever 21 Heritage // Shirt: American Apparel // Jeans: J Brand // Shoes: Dolce Vita // Shades: Ray Ban // Ring: Forever 21 // Necklace: Demistache (Here




You can never go wrong with the blazer and jean look. It gives your outfit a fun, young, business casual feel. PLUS a white blazer is a great staple for summer.

Blazer: Urban Outfitters (Here) // Top: Free People // Jeans: Free People // Bracelets: Ama beads 




I NEVER thought I'd rock jean on jean, but it's kind of my new favorite thing- pairing light denim and black denim.

Jean top: Anthropologie (Here) // Jeans: J Brand // Booties: LF // Necklace: Demistache (Available summer 2012)


Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment