Monday, April 16, 2012

Beach Magazine- Angel Girl

I'm smiling ear to ear after reading this amazing article in the Easy Reader's Beach Magazine :) 




Read the whole article HERE


Easy Reader photo by Chelsea Sektnan

Easy Reader photo by Chelsea Sektnan

“The ones that make it are the ones that spend hours every single day working towards their craft, getting up when they fall, not taking no for an answer, taking that risk – and that is what it is, you are going to have to take that risk, and it’s scary,” Curry said. “I’m following my dreams and I don’t know if it’s going to work out, I don’t know what the future holds for me if I don’t end up where I want to be, but I love what I do so much I am willing to take that risk and do whatever it takes to get there. I am so appreciative and grateful for the help I get along the way, and the support, but in the end this is what I want to do and where I want to be. And I’m going to do it.”

You have the power to make your dreams a reality.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment