Thursday, February 16, 2012

Food Obsession: Vegan Kreme Cheeze

Leaf's raw and vegan kreme cheeze is the first non-dairy food item that actually taste like the real thing. Being a former cheese connoisseur, I was heart broken when I came to the realization that dairy and I did not work well together. BUT now, I can enjoy one of my favorite childhood spreads belly ache FREE :) and when my meat and dairy loving boyfriend can't stop eating it, you know it's good.


Spread it on toast, a bagel or add an extra flavor to a sandwich. Here I have it on Glutinos gluten free table crackers (found at Whole Foods) paired with a little avocado- natural brain food. 


It has the perfect fluff and consistency, identical to whipped cream cheese.



You can find Leaf's raw/vegan onion & chive kreme cheeze at Whole Foods (in the raw refrigerator) or enjoy it at their cafe Leaf Organics in Culver City with corn chips & kale krisps for $6.50


Branch out, and try something new today :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment