Friday, February 24, 2012

Fashion: Tux Out







After recently falling in love with Alexa Chung's wardrobe, I was inspired to bring some Chung into my outfit. The blazer & tuxedo blouse paired with the tattered shorts, is the perfect mellow/chic vibe for a day event.

I rocked this outfit today at Kari Feinstein's Academy Awards Style Lounge

Outfit
Blazer: Urban Outfitters (same here) // Blouse: Strawberry Kats (LF) // Shorts: Free People // Purse: Vintage Gucci // Tights: Gap // Heals: Michael Kors // Shades: Ray Band // Nails: OPI- a little nookie


My hot date :) 


HAPPY WEEKEND 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. darling! love the casual shorts mixed with the more formal tights and pumps! you rock it alex! xo, meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg!! I just started mixing tights into my wardrobe...in love!

    ReplyDelete