Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas [3] 24 hours of family & food


Christmas Eve

sisters hard at work in the kitchen, before the Nisen's annual eve party


prom night photo

Before leaving the house, I took my own advise from the "holiday survival guide" blog, and pre-gamed with some grilled chicken (I was uncontrollably starving and probably would have over loaded on apps). The pre-game totally worked! Once I arrived my belly was satisfied, and I nibbled on some shrimp and peppers to hold me over till dinner. 

Christmas Morning

a 24 year old tradition- the morning PJ photo


our once a year church stop

the little girl sitting in front of us was convinced that baby Jesus was up in that vent. "Mommy, baby Jesus is up there, I've seen him."

our first afternoon gift giving...it was perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment