Monday, June 6, 2011

Birthday Madness!


Holy moly what an amazingly crazy birthday weekend! It's officially been one week since the madness ended and I think I have finally recovered...


It all began Thursday night when my sexy Jeffrey wined and dined me at one of our favorite spots HOTS KITCHEN…literally any type of meal you are craving they make in a taco…from the shrimp tempura taco to the melt in your mouth steak baked potato taco…seriously try the place!


Friday- my 24th birthday!!! I woke up a little hung so the only curable thing to do was jump in the ocean with Jeff and my babe of a lifeguard BFF Christa. Yes, those are 3D glasses!


Once the night rolled around 40 of my closest friends and I grubbed and celebrated at my parents humble abode before taking on the night!




Even my San Diego blonde beauties made it up for the party! I seriously think I was the only brunette in our college group of friends...



Saturday- Day 3…the Alamo had their annual Hermosa Fiesta/ Memorial Day BBQ


Meet Kev...Our little baby bear doing the chicken dance!

The tres amigos!


Sunday- Fair day! First stop...THE PETTING ZOO!



I seriously had the best weekend ever and feel so blessed for all the incredible loving friends in my life…so here’s to you, for filling my life with happiness!









No comments:

Post a Comment